Monday, January 28, 2013

Dowloading the Eternal Filth

Yo!

I haven't been posting here much, but that does NOT mean that my obsession with the ridiculously extreme (metal, punk, horror, you-name-it) ever fades. It's just that I'm currently super busy and even though I have been tempted to delete this blog due to lack of frequent posts, I still want to keep it as my own personal library of cool and obscure things that I find along the way.

There are two blogs that I found recently and both have some amazing metal downloads (mainly if the super extreme blackened death/deathblack variety). These blogs produce an unending stream of underground metal filth that will please even the most demanding listener out there. Check those sites out and download some insane fucking metal!


No comments:

Post a Comment